Sanitary Butterfly Valves Supplied by PureServe Systems
Sanitary & High Purity Butterfly Valves
Sales & Service in MI, WI, IA, IL, IN, OH, KY, TN, WV, PA
VNE "B" Series Sanitary Butterfly Valves
VNE Butterfly Valves are available in Manual, Air Actuated, or Air Actuated with two Micro switches and a Solenoid Valve. Clamp or Weld ends are standard. Other connections are available upon request.
Available seat materials include Silicone, Viton®, and EPDM. Sizes range from 1" through 4". All product contact surfaces are available in either T304 or T316 stainless steel.
VNE offers many options on automated butterfly valves.
Contact us to dicuss your valve automation requirements.
Pneumatically Operated Butterfly Valve Features:
- Air to open, spring to close is standard
- Unique design provides higher torque at final closing of disc
- One actuator fits 1" through 4" valves
- Air pressure required 73-108 psi to operate actuator
- No spare parts required
- Maintenance free actuator
Electronically Controlled Butterfly Valve Features:
View VNE Sanitary Valves Brochure
- Electro-magnetic air solenoid valve provides quick positive response to control signal
- Two limit switches provide confirmation of valve position to central control panel
- Available in 110V or 24V
- All controls are protected under the splashproof cover on top of the cylinder
- Two Indicating Lights on outside of valve for visual inspection
GEA Tuchenhagen ECOVENT® S Sanitary Butterfly Valves
GEA Tuchenhagen's new ECOVENT® S butterfly valves are used especially as shut-off valves on valve blocks and swing-bend panels for product and cleaning, and for tank safety.
View GEA Tuchenhagen ECOVENT® S Sanitary Butterfly Valve Brochure
- Forged body & disc design
- Innovative design of the intermediate flange connection
- Reduced installation space due to compact construction
- Hygienic exterior design
- Pneumatic valve actuation with new features
- Optimized fixing plates
- Optimized indication of the disk position
- Maintenance-free pneumatic actuators
- Easy to install
- Hand lever with backlash-free guide
- EHEDG approved
Tru-Flo 316L Sanitary Butterfly Valves
View Tru-Flo 316L Sanitary Butterfly Valve Brochure
- ASTM 316L grade stainless steel material
- Surface finish meets all 3-A, FDA & USDA standards and requirements
- 316L mirror finish disc helps provides an even flow preventing obstructions and restrictions
- FDA approved Silicone, EPDM, Viton, and White Viton Seals are available
- Special 304ss 13-position, spring loaded, lever lock handle
- Standard Connections are Tri-Clamp and Butt-Weld. Other end connections are available upon request
Top Line Sanitary Butterfly Valves
Top Line’s Butterfly Valves stand above others in sanitary and fine chemical fields. The units incorporate advanced design characteristics with the finest craftsmanship and construction. The value they afford is unsurpassed. Top Line Butterfly Valves underwent extensive testing and field evaluation prior to introduction. Experience and contributions from numerous technical and practical sources have enabled Top Line to assume a deserved leadership position.
View Top Line Sanitary Butterfly Valve Brochure